Home

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The After-exam and SM finds and hauls

Apparently, BlogBooster 'accidentally' posted these pictures when my phone suddenly lost power while uploading. So what are these pictures all about? Well, it is already our well-deserved vacation. The 2-straight weeks of brain-draining exams are over; hence, I can catch up on my sleeping and relax a bit... or maybe, not yet. I still have to do chores like:

  • Organizing my transes. They are everywhere!
  • Clean the house. My flat is in unutterable mess--much like a crime scene. Tsk.
  • Do the laundry. Or I go commando.
Meanwhile, here are the photos again, if you have seen them awhile ago. These are taken yesterday after our last exam for finals.

Burgoo's nachos
Burgoo's Nachos


Lunch
The Nachos and our favorite--Shrimp and Ribs Platter
We treated ourselves to these hearty lunch at Burgoo, T.Morato. By we, I mean Vin, Tel, Kenji, and Tristan. Jessa wasn't able to go with us 'coz she was on a date (loljk). The Shrimp and Ribs Platter is actually Vin and I's favorite at Burgoo. There was one time that we ordered 2 large (or 1 large and 1 regular sized) platters that only I, Vin, and Jessa ate.
We also ordered some penne pasta, but I just forgot the title (not in photo).

Jack's Loft

Warm fudge something
Then, we headed to Jack's Loft at Il Terrazzo for dessert. I had this warm fudge cake something because it totally reminds me of Pizza Volante's Choco Vanilla Affair! Jack's Loft's version didn't satisfy my craving for Pizza Volante. That of Pizza Volante has a soft, warm cake, which gives a perfect contrast to that cold ice cream. While that of Jack's Loft was not that soft and the cake wasn't warm as opposed to what it is called.
This is what Choco Vanilla Affair looks like:

Pizza Volante's Choco Vanila Affair
Pizza Volante is in Session Rd., Baguio City


Then, after that lunch, I headed home to get my car so I could send it to Mitsubishi in Roxas Blvd. to have it fixed. The car is still wrecked but I just listed what I needed for insurance. Then, off I went to MOA. Well, I visited the church first then headed to ze mall.
And these are what I found and bought!

(From L-R)
Revlon's Super Lustrous in Demure
Blistex Mint Lip Balm
Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Mask and Fudge Sauna
Pond's Facial Cleanser (the one with activated charcoal
Revlon's SuperLustrous lipstick in Demure
my lolnails are in neon pink haha
I am loving this lipstick color because it is peachy pinkBlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop. Awesome for everyday use because it is like your lips but better. A new member of my growing lipstick family haha!
The Blistex--well, I have been looking for it in our nearby mall but they don't have the Mint variant. 

I gotta go back to my cleaning. My house is a total mess. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment