Home

Monday, November 14, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

This is what I love about this country--the moment All Saints/Souls Day ends, Christmas season begins! Most, if not all, of the the streets and malls in Manila are decorated with all these pretty, pretty lights.

At PowerPlant Mall, Rockwell


Boyfriend and I went to Rockwell yesterday and the place is just soo pretty with all the Christmas decors. I failed to take photos of the streets in Rockwell complex, though. Also, we went to Rockwell's Moonlit Bazaar. Uh oh, my budget!!!

Moonlit Bazaar
I was able to control myself, well, partly because I do not have cash in hand as I didn't expect that I'll be going to the bazaar. I bought the foldable, rollable flats from Suelas, which I had to pay through credit card (sorry, parents!).




Boyfriend is soo cute. That paperbag is my new rollable flats from Suelas!
FIC. I had cappucino while he had mint chocolate.

Merry Christmas, um, in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment