Home

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Of window shopping and eating a lot

Went to East Ave. Medical Center yesterday. That familiar appalling stench, which is reminiscent of the last, last month's crazy OBGyne rotation. After we had our A&A's signed, we headed straight to Trinoma! A day of freedom from stress and a very rainy one.



Saizen's Frou-frou pens. LOL at my friend trying to get that orange birdie frou-frou!

Erasers
I introduced Saizen to my friends. Haha! Saizen has among the cutest things sold at a low price--too cheap that you tend to buy things unaccounted in the shopping list. Also, with cutest things I mean unnecessary cute things. Heh.

Zara Frida Kahlo shirt
Of course, ZARA! This is my favorite shop, ever (contrary to popular belief that it is Forever21). It breaks my heart that I am on a clothes and shoes shopping ban. I want that shirt!

Beauty Bar--The Balm
They have the cutest packaging! I haven't tried their products, yet, but will do hopefully soon. Thank God I am not on a makeup shopping ban.

After the heartbreaking window shopping--yes, I didn't buy anything, we had dinner at Blackbeard's Seafood Island. I wasn't able to take a picture of what we ate :( coz I was sooo famished hungry. This is what we ate.
Blackbeard's Seafood Island's Grand Binalot
Photo creds from this site.
Then I had dessert. Emphasis on the I. I've been craving for gelato; hence, I tried Stick House which sells Italian gelato on a stick.

Hazelnut gelato with ground coffee
Sorry for the blurry picture. I was walking when I took this.

I can't wait for Monday holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment