Home

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I am looking at you!

I am in need of a new laptop...or probably a tablet PC. Reason 1: I am too close of getting a slipped disk carrying an ~2-3kilos of laptop every fucking day. Reason 2: My laptop is more or less 4 years old now. Time to retire laptop. Hence, it is reasonable to get me a NEW laptop.

Acer Iconia W500
A tablet that has the accessibility (and entertainment features?) of an iPad and any other tablets and productivity of a notebook and netbook. I haven't seen its specs, though, but from what I read from the reviews, this baby is of Windows 7 OS, AMD T-50 of AMD Fusion, and it works with certain games such as Civilization! It also has a USB port and an attachable keyboard. IDK if the Windows 7 OS is a thumbs up thing for this tablet, though. From what I heard and read, Windows 7 is such a horrendous thing for tablets. I haven't tried this tablet yet. It's not as popular as iPad2, but I am hoping it's cheaper.

Macbook Air
It's a Mac. It's thin as 'air'. It's light. Should I say more? It's a bit pricey, though.

PS This is not a review/critique. Just a list of want/s.

No comments:

Post a Comment