- February 10. To celebrate the end of surgery preceptorial and finishing the 200-item shifting exam (WTF, i know), some of the surgery girls--Olive, Nikki, Abby, Jessa, and I, went to Agave! Awesome food really especially the garlic sauce, which reminded me of UAE.
|Agave's Strawberry Margarita|
- February 12. Phi Alpha Sigma sorority celebrated its 50th anniversary at Richmonde Hotel! I am supposed to blog something for this, but not now. <3 I love you sisses!
|My ever-gorgeous batchmates! <3|
|Very awkward pose!|
What I wore:
Jumpsuit, Details at The Ramp
Necklace, The Ramp
Taupe clutch, Accessorize
Lace-up stilettos, Nine West
February 14, 16, 17. These are among my favorite days this month! Although I am not exactly a fan of V-day, V-day has been extra special because of my boyfriend's surprise i-harana Mu! hehe. Also his birthday was last Feb 16, then our nth monthsary on the 17th. No photos. Hehehe.
- Feb 16. Also in Feb 16, we had our annual Alphan project: Serenade at the Wards. In the spirit of V-day, we serenaded the charity ward patients and give them goodies!
|I cannot enumerate. Phi Alpha Sigma sorority and Alpha Sigma Phi fraternity.|
- February 19. Graduation pictures! Ok, so I am still on my 3rd year and I still have a year to deal with clerkship, but we do have our graduation pictures taken since we will be busy next year.
|For my creative shot, I am a feline. I am confused if I were a cat or tiger.|
Tiger headband, Toy Kingdom
Black dress, Zara TRF
|With my awesome medschool barkada-PPG!|
- Feb 19. So after the shoot, Vin, Jes, Kenj, and I went tried Thousand Teas and their popping pearls was really poppin' (lol). Then, I had to rush to my boyfriend's fraternity's event--QEFF at PICC. Of, course, I had to remove my make-up, else I would look weird. Congratulations Mu Sigma Phi.