Home

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Make-up Issues

My usual kikay kit is usually composed of a Clean and Clear pressed powder, an oil blotter, and a lip balm.  Sometimes, I wear a lipstick and some cheek tint.  Nothing more than that on my daily routine.  I am not really big on make-up because:
  1. I am not required to wear make-up. My course/med school doesn't require students to wear make-up.  Make-up is optional.
  2. I am always running late for make-up. Hehe.
  3. I do not know how to properly apply make-up especially eyeshadows. My monolid eyes is just so hard to deal with.
  4. Make-up has expiration dates.
But I do keep some basic make-up stuff in cases of events that require me to wear make-up.  The idea of going to the salon for make-up might be good, but it's just to pricey for my student allowance.

For the face:
I have the basics: foundation and blush.  I just recently bought a BB cream, which I still don't understand what it is for.
All Maybelline:
Angelfit Liquid Foundation in Natural Buff
B.B cream
Clear Smooth Minerals Blush in True Peach, which comes with a Kabuki brush
For the eyes:  Here lies my problem since I have monolid eyes, which is just so hard to work with. I keep eyeshadow pallettes in colors I would usually use. I also use a felt tip eyeliner, but I still keep a kohl pencil handy.
Eyeshadow:  Maybelline Eyestudio in Autumn Spirit and Winter Iris
Eyeliners:  Maybelline Impact Express Felt tip eyeliner in Black
Nichido Eye Pencil in Nice Gal
Mascara:  Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara
For the lips:  Lipsticks are my favorite because they are the only product I can wear everyday--in neutral colors, of course.
MAC Lustre in Quiet One - the one I use everyday
Mac Lip Glass in Lady Gaga
Revlon Matte in Really Red
Maybelline Watershine Pure
I also have a blush brush from Prestige and an eyeshadow brush from Marionnaud. These are all I have. Haha. These are all I have to live with for our sorority's event for tomorrow.
Meanwhile, this is what I have been watching in YouTube.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to do your make up!:D Kaso ang layo eeeeh! :(

    ReplyDelete