Home

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

'Tis obligatory happy new year post, new blog, and other things

Hello.

This isn't exactly a new blog. It's the same one I had for quite some time now, but never bothered to fix. I deleted all of my previous posts and changed its title to start anew. For the nth time, I hope to keep this one. I have quite a short attention span, you guys. So this isn't your hello-this-is-a-new-blog post, more like hello-again or...i don't know anymore.

Since I deleted my previous posts, I am posting here pictures of how 2010 has been. 2010 wasn't exactly the best year I ever had. In fact, it wasn't all good to me with all the drama that happened. But great things did happen in 2010.

With PPG at Tong Yang, Quezon Ave. This was Paul's birthday celeb!


New brod's welcome party at Hai Bar, The Fort. What I wore: black top from Zara TRF; shorts from Greenhills; black tights from department store; ring from Forever21;shoes from Pony.


After the thesis presentation with classmates and friends. What I wore: green top from Zara; skirt from Marks&Spencer; pearlescent necklace from Plains&Prints; patent Mary Janes from Steve Madden.


The Alphan Bowling. What I wore: shirt from United Colors of Benetton; denim pants from PeopleArePeople; shoes from random shop in Dubai.


Medical Mission in partnership with Ateneo Pre-Med Society.


New brods' and sisses' welcome party at Elbow Room, Metrowalk. What I wore: top from Zara TRF; skirt and watch necklace from Greenhills; watch, gifted; slip-on loafers from Hush Puppies.



Outreach program at National Children's Hospital.


One year of being Alphans. Those girls are my sorority batchmates (Morphinity <3).  Kenji is also, technically, our batchmate in our counterpart frat.  This was in Yakimix, T.Morato.


Alphan Get-away: Sisses only edition in Batangas just last sembreak.


PPG Christmas dinner/movie-after date. What I wore: shirt from Pimkie; denim pants from Mango; shoes from random shop in Dubai


The Annual Lantern Queen Pageant by the Phi Alpha Sigma Sorority. What I wore: red dress and necklace from Karimadon; bangle and wedge ankle boots from Forever 21. 





No comments:

Post a Comment