Home

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ah, this life.

Clock says it's already 1:05 AM. I am still up with the TV on while I am busy writing a paper for our preceptorial class for medicine tomorrow later at 10 AM. But I still have my pediatrics class to attend at 8 AM.

This is my probably my life's constant rant as of the moment. Well, this has been since I entered medschool.  Soon enough, my rant will still be over this lack of sleep.  But that time, as a clinical clerk.  Clerkship should start this April 1 if I should pass all my subjects this year.  God help me.

So for tonight I am studying and writing about our patient's case, which is probably a chronic kidney disease secondary to her diabetes mellitus and hypertension.  But I am terribly sleepy already.

***
On a totally unrelated note, I have a bunch of photos to post here about how the holidays were spent, but I still haven't got the time.  But I will post ASAP. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment