Home

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Very Belated Birthday Wishlist

Greetings from the OBGyne JI lungga! I am on a post-duty status, but I still have to stay here until 5 pm today. The good thing is I am 'untouchable'. I do not need to do JI chores, hence this blog post.
I am perfectly aware that my birthday was 2 weeks ago, but my life is boring, thus I am posting a wishlist.


I am eyeing this 13-in MacBook Air or...

...this Acer TravelMate TimelineX

This one is bordering from want and need. At present, I have this Acer TravelMate 6292 laptop, which I have been using for ~4-5 years now. It's still in its tip-top shape, but getting a new one seems delish :) My parents aren't saying yes to this idea, yet. Hihi.


Dolce & Gabbana Snowboard watch
This also borders want and need. Heh. But I already talked to my parents about it and mom said 'we'll see' which could be interpreted to a yes. I just hope she finds this watch from Dolce&Gabbana or at least something that looks like it.


MAC Candy Yum Yum lipstick from Quite Cute collection
I've been eyeing this MAC's Candy Yum Yum lipstick from their Quite Cute collection. It's already sold out in the online store while I still couldn't find this from the MAC stores here in Manila. Already talked to boyfriend about this <3 I am also thinking of buying MAC's Peachykeen blush, probably as a gift to self.
Zara TRF Doctor Bag

Another probable gift to self is this bag unless somebody with a generous heart would buy me this. I am thinking of buying this one when I have extra money from my meager allowance.

Sembreak 2010 with sisses at Batangas
With brods and sisses at Tali Beach, Nasugbu, Batangas

With UERM Medicine Class 2012B in Bolinao, Pangasinan last year
To detox for a day or two by going to the beach, getting drunk (or at least just get a drink), or going to a spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment