Home

Friday, April 22, 2011

Quick Update on my Life: Clinical Clerkship

It has been 3 weeks since I entered this semi-real life. I say semi, because for one, I do not spend most of my days in the classroom--I get to work as a clinical clerk, sometimes mistaken for as a nurse. However, I get to work without being paid, instead I pay for it. Yes, I am on my 4th year in medical school aka clinical clerkship--the time to practice whatever I learned since year 1.
My first rotation would be under Obstetrics and Gynecology Department. My first 2 weeks were spent in the ER during duty days and OBGyne OPC (Out-Patient Clinic) during pre- and post-/from duty days. Those 2 weeks had been awesome. Currently, I am rotating as an OBGyne clerk in East Ave. Medical Center, which is NEVER a breeze.
Meanwhile, I get to have this one-day break thank God for Good Friday. Then, back on bizniz for the rest of the month. By the way, I will back at UERM this May for my OBGyn Ward rotation. I can't believe I am saying this but I missed UERM already.

With Janella and Jessa--your new clinical clerks!

In clerkship, you do not wake up to this. You are still up at this. Good morning from my flat!

At OBGyne OPC with groupmates Jamie, FX and Nizh. Also with is the very nice Ate Lolit.

This time with Pepin!
In other news, I get to bond with some of my brods and sisses last last week for a Tuli Mission in San Antonio, QC.
Yes, I had my hair cut shorter again and had it dyed.
With my classmate and friend Vince and Alphan Brod Mike.
With sisses Jessa, Vin, and Philene.
The fellowship after.


No comments:

Post a Comment