Home

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Surprise, surprise!

Friday last week (02/03/12) we threw a surprise birthday party for our fraternity brother whom we fondly call 'dad', Dr. Romeo Encanto at Casa Francesco/Bronx. Dr. Encanto, whom I shall refer to as 'dad' throughout this post, has been very supportive of our fraternity and sorority and has, indeed, played being the dad of this brotherhood and sisterhood. Dad is a surgeon and has been one of my surgery preceptors in 3rd year.

Here goes the photos of the party c/o Jessa Marapao.


The main man/birthday celebrant arrives!

He said he wasn't surprised. He said he had his 'diagnostic clues'.
How could we not love dad and his wit.


Your hosts for the night. Me and Brod Dane.


As to what I wore, I had that skirt for ages. That was the skirt I wore during an after-party for my junior prom in high school. Hoho! And it still fits me perfectly. And those shoes, I bought them at PeopleArePeople in my 3rd year in college but never got the chance to wear it until this party.

This is why I am fat.









Some of our photos from the photobooth!



Apparently, this party has also turned as a get-together for the fraternity and sorority. I love, love my brods and sisses! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment