Home

Friday, July 29, 2011

Things I love Thursdays 2

Blogging while on duty to keep myself up while monitoring/eyedrops from 12am til 3 am. Here goes my TILT-clinical clerk on duty edition (technically, it's a Friday already because it is already past 12mn).

My half-full (coz I am an optimist) Roasted Milk Tea with 50% nata and 50%  egg pudding
  • Serenitea. Serenitea has become a habit for us. We would have our milk teas delivered every duty since the first time we had it when we were still rotating in Psych. My personal Serenitea favorites are: Roasted Milk Tea, Jasmine Milk Tea, and Hawaiian Milk Tea (which really tastes like Hawaiian, whatever Hawaiian is). I like it served with 50% sugar/sweetness with 50% nata and 50% egg pudding.


Photo from their website
  • ChicBoy. I've learned about ChicBoy through my boyfriend and his brods who frequent their branch in Makati Ave. Now, ChicBoy has branched out and their branch in Timog Ave. is the nearest one to UERM. I love their Inihaw na liempo (grilled pork belly) and Cebu Lechon Liempo meals. Also, 5 spoons for their Lumpiang Sariwa!


Photo from here
  • Zumba. Remember HipHop Abs? Zumba is something like that-a dance exercise although Zumba focuses on the cardio. This is just soo fun especially that I miss dancing so much :( You might be wondering why Zumba is in this list. Yes, we Zumba while on duty. LOL.


Photo from here
  • My Sassy Girl. Probably One of my favorite movies! I've watched this more than 10 times since I first saw this in college. I saw this movie again awhile ago while waiting for my monitoring deck. Benign duty, it is!


  • Jelly Belly's Bean Boozled. You may think that the two jelly beans are the same, but they aren't! This has become our favorite especially when tricking our favorite residents. Teehee.


The Three Hungry JI's.

No comments:

Post a Comment